How to pay by card
Payment by bank card VISA, MasterCard, BELKART, PS MIR through the Assist Belarus system
- Payment is made via the Internet in real time immediately after placing an order.
- Cards of international payment systems VISA (all types), MasterCard (including Maestro) issued by any bank in the world, as well as cards of the BELKART payment system and PS MIR are suitable for making a financial transaction.
- The currency of transactions when paying with a bank card on the Internet resource is BYN (Belarusian ruble).
When choosing to pay for the order using a bank card, the payment processing (including entering the bank card number) is carried out by Electronic Payment Company ASSIST LLC using the software and hardware complex of the Assist Belarus electronic payment system, which has passed international certification.
The payment security system uses the secure TLS protocol to transfer confidential information from the client to the server and further processing in the processing center. This means that the payer's confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) are not sent to the online store, their processing is completely protected, and no one can get the client's personal and banking data. In addition, when processing bank card payments, secure technology is used Visa Secure for VISA, MasterCard ID Check for MasterCard, MIR ACCEPT for PS MIR, as well as BELKART - Internet Password for BELKART.
- Select an on-line card payment method.
- After clicking on the "Confirm and pay" button, the system will direct you to the website of the electronic payment provider belassist.by, which ensures payment security. The authorization server establishes a connection with the buyer via a secure TLS protocol and receives from the buyer the parameters of his bank card (card number, expiration date of the card, the name of the cardholder in the transcription as indicated on the bank card, as well as the CVC2 or CVV2 number indicated on the back side of the card). Online payment by credit card is completely confidential and secure.
- Your personal data and card details are entered not on the page of our website, but on the authorization page of the payment system. Access to these data is carried out via the TLS secure data transfer protocol, and secure Internet payment technologies Visa Secure, MIR ACCEPT, Mastercard ID Check, BELKART-InternetPassword are also used.
- We recommend cardholders to save payment confirmations received in the Resource.
- After making the payment, a booking confirmation will be sent to your email address
Cards of payment systems Visa, MasterCard, BELKART, PS MIR issued by any banks in the world are accepted for payment. We recommend that you contact your bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for online payments.
Reasons for denial of authorization can be the following:
- There are not enough funds on the card to pay for the order;
- the bank that issued the buyer's card has banned online payments;
- Timed out waiting for the input of bank card data;
- The entered data was not confirmed by you on the payment page, data format error, etc.
- After the payment is made, a booking confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Depending on the reason for the refusal of authorization, to resolve the issue, you can:
- apply for clarification to the bank that issued the buyer's card;
- if the problem cannot be solved by the bank, try again to pay using a card issued by another bank.
Online booking works around the clock.